Sunday, March 2, 2014

K-Drama Actor Spotlight: Kim Sung Oh

It seems like all of Korea can be seen in Inspiring Generation. Everytime I turn around I am like oh wait he's from *Insert Drama here*.  I think I already mentioned Kim Sung Oh but this time I decide to spot light him.

I know him from When A Man Loves (2013), where he was the older brother of  a young man who had fallen for the boss' "girl". The boss played by Song Seung Heon was also besties with Kim Sung Oh's character who had gone to jail instead on Song Seung Heon. This is apart the drama to unfold as the younger brother puts everything together.

Kim Sung Oh was also in the Kdrama, Secret Garden (2010). This is one of the dramas that I have heard so much about yet still haven't taken the time to marathon. Apparently the main theme of  Secret Garden is a body swap where the main characters pull a "Freaky Friday" and must live each others lives.

He is also well known for the KMovie, The Man From Nowhere which can currently be seen on Netflix.( I think I'll watch tonight or sometime soon.)  Kim Sung Oh plays a thug and apparently a playboy.

Although he is a great actor, what really caught  my attention was the fact that he has light eyes. Lights aren't eve my thing, but WOW!


 Kim Sung Oh has lots of other roles on his list of work and I am sure the list will grow after his role on Inspiring Generation.


No comments:

Post a Comment