Thursday, May 8, 2014

Overwhelmed in Drama


I want to watch KDrama and write more blogs but...I am sooooooo OVERWHELMED!
 Watching Kdrama requires time and attention. First of all even in all my attempts to learn Korean I still can't watch Kdrama without subtitles, which means when I watch Kdrama I sit down and watch. I have to try and make sure I am reading and watching the actors. So unlike other shows that I can put on and listen too while I wash dishes, Kdrama has to receive my full attention. AND you can't have a Kdrama without a Marathon....
I can't have a KDrama marathon in my life right now. I stayed up late on the phone one night and it felt like my body made up for it for like 3 days. Previously I have marathoned,  I marathoned my first drama "flower boy ramen shop", I marathoned "moon embracing the sun" and "Answer Me 1997" but I made Kdrama a family affair, so my mom and I have marathoned kdrama and my brother and I marathoned once...(YES my namdongsaeng). Some how my brother really got into School 2013 and my mom and I had the time of our lives watching "City Hunter." 
Only problem is now I feel guilty if I watch a drama without my mom. LOL! Even though I have started one without her recently AND I went ahead and watched more of a Drama while she slept. LOL!!!  Recently though its not just my guilt that keeps me from KDrama its the overwhelming amount of dramas to watch. For instance I want to watch Emergency Couple, Two Weeks, Doctor Strange, Secret Love Affair, etc... but the dramas don't stop coming out and worst...there are 4 drama's I have started and need to finish. I started: Lee Min Ho's Faith (The Good Doctor, with my mom) Golden Rainbow (Also with my mom), I am Sam (I am teacher) and My Princess. AND I am invested into these dramas so there is no, oh I just give up. ANIO!!! I have to finish them. I also want to write blogs....For instance I finished  You Who Came from the Stars (My love from the stars)  and I want to blog about that one... YOU ARE MY DESTINY!!!! LMAO only fans of that show get that.... I want to finish the Lee Min Ho Collection, which for me are the dramas, I am Sam (very small role for him) Faith, and Personal Taste. I guess Unstoppable High Kick is also on the list but not just for him, Jung Il Woo, and Kim Bum were also apart of that drama. In the meantime I have been watching KMovies, because they have been easier to watch than the dramas. 118 minutes is a lot easier than 118 minutes per 16 episodes. I don't know what to do.... so with being overwhelmed I just don't watch any.... I gotta get it together! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment