Saturday, January 23, 2016

Golden Rainbow...never again

Seriously I can't... I was supposed to finish this drama like last year and it has blocked me from starting other dramas. Never again will I ever watch a drama this long again... 41 episodes.... But that is not the only problem... toooooooooooooo much deceit it is killing me with the evil in it. I mean I feel like the "father" in this one is worst than Goo Joon Pyo's mom.... See Jin Ki I believe is his character's name.  In real- life his name is Jo Min Gi. I swear to goodness this he is killing me through the last 10 episodes of this drama. I am really trying to get through this mess tho. I love Jung Il Woo who plays Young Do, but this drama taught me that I can't watch a drama based on who is in it.       
I will get through it. I WILL!!!!!! I WILL!!!!!!!!! Only my love for Jung Il Woo will help me through it LOL!!!!! And then maybe I will finish Emergency Couple TOO!!!... I also want to finish to get to this one drama called... High In Crush, staring Jung Il Woo LOL!!!!!! HWAITING! 


SORRY Golden Rainbow fans/Jung Il Woo Fans....

No comments:

Post a Comment