Monday, May 21, 2018

Jun. K and Enlistment...How is this Stan handling being a military wife? LOL!!!

Bae has enlisted and it was a shock, but not a surprise. Obviously, I knew he was going to enlist, as I wrote the Blog "So Your Bias Will Enlist". What I didn't know is that he was going to have a little DUI situation and have to basically go on a self-inflicted hiatus. I figured it would happen in the month of May and we all had theories. I wish I had a picture of my work calendar because I wrote down the dates that other idols were enlisting and thought maybe he would go the same day. I was close but wrong. Enlistment date: May 8th.

My initial reaction to his enlistment:                         
So I hyperventilated a little and dropped a tear or two but I soon got it together and read his letter in several English translations.  I thought for sure Minjun would have posted a pic on Instagram before he enlisted, but after reading the letter, I see that getting into a little trouble publically was very disheartening/disappointing to himself and he took all very seriously as he should. The way he had locked himself up, I thought the next time I was going to see Minjun was on the day his enlistment would be over. LUCKILY someone is the best leaker or poster or Jun. K stan because he has been in the Army for 13 days (Korea Time) and we have so many updates and postings. Honestly, it's like a breath of fresh air. I feel like I am seeing him more than I did before the DUI even. 

Insignia
 What is awesome is there is a way for me to write a letter to him, which I have drafted and written in hangul and just need to type it on the Korean Military website... www.mil.kr/iletter 
This is the 2nd Infantry's Insignia that you have to click to find him. 

He even wrote a letter to fans expressing how everyone is getting along and that he was able to learn formations easily (Easier than 2pm's Choreography). I am now feeling proud of him as he is toughing it out better than I once thought and he is even being a leader to his squad in the army. I hope he continues to do well. 
I also think it is safe to say that he has a great face without make up. While active with 2pm Kim Min Jun ssi is made up with a lot of make up. There is a great deal of contouring done with his face. 2pm make up artist once said this was due to the fact that his face isn't as symmetric as the others and so this takes more time. All I know is with or without make-up that's MY BAE!!!! I love him. I will continue to wait for him. 627 days left. 
 Special thanks for the pics to:
blossom137
junkayfreak
j.k_meichan_5678
tamajunkei_602












  

No comments:

Post a Comment