Friday, February 14, 2014

Inspiring Generation Episode 9/10 Weekly review SPOILERS!

Shin Jung Tae....GEESH!!! As soon as he makes friends, he makes enemies.

Ok so first Poong Cha did not kill Dobi leader Hwang Bong-Sik, he just put him in a sleeper hold, because he knew that he would have stopped him from going to the Ill Gook Hwa camp to get Jung Tae. OH MY GOD the reactions from Hwang Bong Sik and Shin Jung Tae when they found out Poong Cha was gone. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I mean!! I have never heard a man scream like a female in that way before, I was totally unprepared for Hwang Bong Sik's reaction.
 Shin Jung Tae....
The FEELZ... even though Kim Hyun Joong is my bias I am still looking at his acting very closely as he has been criticized in the past for not doing well, which I wonder how they could have criticized him for Ji Hoo (Boys Over Flowers), I think he did well as the romantic aloof  prodigy, because that is who he is AND Baek Seung Jo (Playful Kiss) is a non-romantic aloof prodigy SAME thing if not more so as Kim Hyun Joong has been noted to have said that he is not all into the romantic lovey dovey. So Shin Jung Tae is actually a challenge as he is not a gangster or fighter. BUT he is still aloof. I think that is just a male lead trait. I am watching closely, which is why I have been upset that Kim Hyun Joong wasn't previously in many scenes. Now I am seeing more and basically when I am watch Inspiring Generation I am watching Shin Jung Tae NOT Kim Hyun Joong. This is good!!! 

HOW ABOUT I was right about the fact that even though there was an adult Shin Jung Tae we still weren't caught up... they even showed all of episode 1's introduction scenes.
I would just like to say that I am totally disgusted in the fact that  Gaya loves Shin Jung Tae AND worst that Shin Jung Tae loves Gaya. We know what happens in such situations, being that this drama is all about fighting and troubles, it seems that there will be a tragic ending.... do you think the Kdrama world will do this to us? They did it to us with 49 Days, remember that ending with the characters standing at the graves of the ones they loved? Of course Jung Tae still has to discover the whereabouts of his sister Cheng Ah.

How about my discovery... There are soooooo many characters involved in this drama and it seems like I keep finding connections to other dramas, like Song Jae Rim who I noted in the review of Episode 8. 
First I should mention Sunbae Jung Ho Bin who plays Wang Baek-San. He was also in Boys Over Flowers. But as Shin Jung Tae meets the guy who had been his father's right hand man, Jung Jae-Hwa, played by, Kim Sung-Oh I thought to myself: Wait I know him from something....Was he in the drama When A Man Loves? I was right. This is a HUGE cast so of course there will be connections to other dramas. 

How about the reunion with Ok Reyeon? She is the that nice sweet girl who would like him to stop fighting, unfortunately she doesn't understand the world that he is involved in... I was so made when she sees him in the middle of the fight and screams out to stop fighting, then he gets clocked right upside the head. AISH!!!!
But I am glad that they have found each other again and I hope she doesn't mess him up any more but I am sure she will...
His facial expression is priceless when he sees her. Like I said this is not like Kim Hyun Joong. When I am watching Inspiring Generation I see Shin Jung Tae. When the show is over I scream out SHIN JUNG TAE!!!!!!!!!!! When its Tuesday and I patiently await Wednesday I am like omg I can't wait to see Shin Jung Tae! When I am listening to SS501 I am like Kim Hyun Joong is my Bias. I love Kim Hyun Joong. My point is that if I can separate the character from the actor then he must be doing a good job. From some of the articles that come out of Korea, the drama is doing well in ratings, but that is not all because of Kim Hyun Joong. Its a great show! But then again I am bias LOL!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment