Thursday, February 6, 2014

Inspiring Generation: Weekly Review/ OMG KIM HYUN JOONG is the best


I would like to do this rationally, but after tonight's episode of Inspiring Generation I am trying to just contain myself. I've never been so excited to see Wednesday/Thursday in my life. ESPECIALLY after I saw this photo show up on instagram. I was like OMG I need for this to happen. I want Shin Jung Tae and Ok Reyeon to be together, but this show is different as I can't follow with themes that correlate to Korean Dramas. For instance the male lead, that would be Shin Jung Tae, well he treats Ok Reyeon poorly, but technically Gaya is the Female lead, so technically that's who he should be with, right? So I could be looking at a reverse of the Male Lead/ Male Second lead syndrome. If you aren't aware of these things PLEASE SEE Boys Over Flowers IMMEDIATELY. 
Understand that the Second Male Lead is FOREVER ALONE.... it seems Kim Hyun Joong began as the second male lead and knows that feeling. In this case Gaya seems to be our Female Lead and Ok Reyeon is our second female which means there is a STRONG possibility that she will be the forever alone OR end up with that random really hot dude, Kim Soo-Ok (Kim Jae-Wook) (which I mean YUM)!!! Yeah BTW he is a scene stealer!!! (Kim Hyun Joong Hwaiting!!!!) I really would like Ok Reyeon and Shin Jung Tae to be together but I feel like this is about to be like House of Flying Daggers and everybody is gonna die.... Ooooo  joesonghabnida (Sorry) for such a prediction. I guess I am preparing myself for the worst. Last time we saw Shin Jung Tae buy a ring intended for Ok Reyon, and this episode we see them kiss passionately (Better than all of Kim Hyun Joong's on screen kisses like ever, who has he been practicing with and I am Jelly!!) BUT He pisses her off saying Gaya in is his sleep and then Ok Reyeon's mom pleads with him to sort of leave Ok Reyeon alone. I wonder if he will listen to her? Ok Reyeon also sort of tells Gaya to leave Jung Tae alone. This drama will go on... we have 17 more episodes to go.... in the meantime I would just like to say: 

KIM HYUN JOONG!!!!!!!! 

Is he not the best ever. I am so surprised to see him like this, I barely recognize him. I mean not just in the appearance I mean he has been sporting this look since the end of June and through the summer with the release of the mini album Unbreakable. I had also gotten use to the body, he's been showing off those muscle also since the summer, but this character... Shin Jung Tae really is NOT a flower boy at all. There is always action, he is obviously going to have cuts and bruises throughout this drama. (OMG when he practically crawled to Ok Reyeon and then says: Why did you wait? Its Cold. OMG!!! FEELZ BUT the best scene was when Ok Reyeon's friend came into the room where Shin Jung Tae was lying asleep and shirtless and she like sort grabs his chest lol, I was like did she just fan girl???) I am excited about all the action, Kim Hyun Joong is not the whole show (which kind of sucks). Remember City Hunter with Lee Min Ho, well that was a simple drama where he was almost ALWAYS seen on screen, but Inspiring Generation has so many characters that honestly we hardly get a chance to see Kim Hyun Joong.When we do see him he is fighting, recovering from fighting or saying a few lines here or there. Honestly its hard to keep up with all the characters and storylines because there are several it seems like every one has something going on. At the end of the day, Kim Hyun Joong's eyes are so gorgeous he really doesn't need lines he could just like stand there (shirtless).  Even with less scenes (So far) he is still amazing (BIAS)!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment