Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Shin Jung Tae is VERY Popular!!! Episode 8

First I would like to say that I apologize to those who read/follow my blog and check for updates. Between not knowing how to put the awesomeness that is Kim Hyun Joong into words,  watching two other dramas at the same time AND having to work... getting this post going was difficult.

BUT 

Episode 8 was great and once again even with the short scene time of Kim Hyun Joong, I fall in love with him more and more each episode.

It's his eyes. 


It seems like Shin Jung Tae has become very popular among those who are both allies and enemies. Its seems like everyone was saying: Shin Jung Tae.

SPOILER...if you haven't seen episode 8 don't read any further**** Heads Up!!!

Did Poong Cha  kill Dobi leader Hwang Bong Shik?

It looks like this is a huge turning point. Shin Jung Tae kicks Shinjyo's butt, sort of... Shinjyo tries to come at Jung Tae without the sword but once Jung Tae gets it together he gets him pretty good. Unfortunately Shinjyo's swords gets Jung Tae.

Poong Cha comes to collect Jung Tae who was lying on the ground seemingly life less. SPOILER!!!! Poong Cha dies lying on Jung Tae. The scene brought tears to my eyes.

The Show ends with Mo Il-hwa coming to collect Shin Jung Tae. The last scene is Mo about to fight Gaya.


HOW ABOUT I AM JUST REALIZING THAT MO IL HWA IS PLAYED BY SONG JAE RIM OMG OMG OMG HELLO...He was only one of Cha Chi Soo's hot besties in Flower Boy Ramen Shop, AND he was the King's RIGHT HAND MAN in The Moon Embracing the Sun!!!!


 Guess I couldn't tell because of the haircut. I am so mad at myself for not realizing this... I see that he also must be in Two Weeks which is another drama I MUST WATCH!!!

BACK TO INSPIRING GENERATION....

I think my thoughts from a previous blog were correct. I was thinking that although we see adult Jung Tae, we still aren't caught up to where he was on episode one. We are still in back story. BUT I think that after episode 9 it will brings us to the present (well not our present but Jung Tae's present)

**** SPOILER****
What about Ok Reyeon? Who did she accidentally kill?  Well I guess Wednesday we will have our answers!!!


OH an anyone in love with Second Male Lead yet???
If not let me help you out:


No comments:

Post a Comment