Sunday, November 1, 2015

2pm and where my time goes....I will get back to Kdrama!!!

Kdramas have been hard to get into as of recent, I think the last one that I watched that was "new" was That's Ok It's Love and the sad thing is that was from a year ago. During this year's summer school I introduced my students to Pororo.
What a show! Its hilarious to see adults laugh at a blue penguin.








As far a new drama...a co-worker told me to check out Good Doctor and the hilarious thing about her suggestion is I kind of got her into the whole Kdrama thing. I pulled her in. HAHAHA my Korean "obsession" has stayed intact, because.... 





I have fallen hard for a kpop boy band called 2PM. 




This started last summer. I made a mix tape of my favorite kpop songs. One of the songs was ADTOY by 2pm. There was point where that was the only song I really wanted to hear. I watched the video and there was this one that stood out to me.... Jun. K... #yassssssssss!  
He is too Hot... which is why I am a HOTTEST!!! 

 And now I literally spend the last hour of my night looking at videos of 2pm or Jun. K, because I have missed 7 years of their activities. Like they have a show where they would literally just do mini challenges with each other.

 I really would love to get back into kdrama and I will. I have to finish some that I started... Like... 
I'm on episode 8 of 21
I have no idea... of 24
I am on 7 of 16
I am on 12 of 41

And I would love to watch:
She Was Pretty!!!

Personal Taste!!

The Night Watchmen!!
Cross your fingers that I will get back on track with drama...In the mean time I am waiting on a package from yesasia with 2pm's Higher and sometime in November I will get Jun. K's Love Letter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment