Sunday, November 8, 2015

Twenty.... Raunchy Comedy

Twenty

I was pleasantly surprised by this comedy. Before it started it warned of Raunchy humor and it was correct. I don't want to give it all away but I will say it was interesting seeing these actors in roles like this. Kang Ha Neul as the not sure of himself but most put together of the group was different from his small part in Heirs of the in love with a Noona I am going into the Army after high school guy. (OOps if you haven't seen Heirs I am sorry). Then there is Kim Woo Bin who plays the guy who doesn't want to grow up. So far away from his Young Do character from Heirs as well as his role in the movie Friends 2. He's played such rigid characters who have been um "d**ks" but in this role he is a not as rigid "d**k" LOL!!! And our Lee Jun Ho. I say our because he is a member of 2pm and as a Hottest I feel that he belongs to us! I never imagine our Jun Ho could act as such a character. I guess I should explain by Raunchy Comedy they mean 3 guys who feel like life would be different if they had sex.  In American terms this is American Pie reloaded.  It was just interested because I don't see any of these guys as sex driven maniacs. The storyline was interesting and it also had a Reply 1997 feel. If you can check it out one drama fever.  I would give it 2 stars over all but because there are 3 hotties I would give it 5 stars LOL!!!!! Check out the trailer.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment