Sunday, November 29, 2015

Gangnam Blues...

So I decided I better go ahead and use my Dramafever premium and I watched Lee Min Ho's big screen "Gangnam Blues."  I am so glad to have seen Lee Min Ho in as a character that WASN'T a FLOWER BOY!!! The movie was basically all about gangsters and how politicians used the gangsters to get where they wanted to be politically to build Seoul into a better capitol after the Korean War.  I have to say I really appreciated Lee Min Ho's acting in this movie. Of course I am so use to him and his acting so a lot of times when I come to a Lee Min Ho drama I avert my attention from him and look at others. I notice other actors. Lee Min Ho seemed to be a main character but the focus wasn't on him. Basically Lee Min Ho is in the movies and I am sure that help sell tickets but if you really want to see him on screen MORE than watch his dramas. Did I like the movie? Yes. Do I think you should watch it? Yes. Of course. I am all about getting people to watch k drama. I just have one question??? Why no love scene for Lee Min Ho? Seriously this movie had several love scenes because there is a forbidden relationship and the love scene has NOTHING on the love scenes that you would see in America, well I guess that depends on the movie. I really feel like there isn't as much on scene thrusting as there are in foreign films. American movies may have some female on top scenes, but the female is usually covered up. If I am wrong well sorry. American movies with more sexual encounters with nudity get different ratings. Anyway I am getting away from my question. Lee Min Ho did not get a love scene. I don't even think he got a girl. He did kiss a women but I think that was for "reasons" as my brother would say, but no love scenes. I wonder it has something to do with his future career. Because once you do a scene like the other actor Kim Rae-Won
did there is no return to doing High School drama's and let's face it Lee Min Ho has more High School dramas he could do even if you really want him to step away from High school drama and into more adult dramas, but I guess Lee Min Ho is different because his career is greater than high school drama even if he is best known for Boys over Flowers.  I wonder if we will ever see him do such a scene... he could always use a stand in lol!!! I decided to do a little research and found out the Lee Min Ho had a sex but it was cut out smh.... http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/68041/20150113/lee-min-hos-bedroom-scene-with-kim-ji-soo-was-edited-out-of-gangnam-1970.htm
  
To be honest I don't think I could handle a sex scene from Lee Min Ho as I stated he is most remembered as Goo Jun Pyo I don't want to tarnish my innocent memory of this character LOL!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment