Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Korean Idols...Some well known Some not so much....

How do I even start...  Oh I know the beginning...
Jung Il Woo
Jung Il woo will forever be my favorite. He was my first Kdrama crush. I always will talk about Flower Boy Ramen Shop as it was my first drama and Jung Il Woo left a huge impression on me...so much that I watched The Moon Embracing the Sun and 49Days.  AND I WILL FINISH Golden Rainbow even through it is too much like an American Drama to me. Jung Il Woo is a great actor. He can be serious and he can be very funny with his talk lanky self. His  facial expressions are seriously Aegyo too!!!

Jung Woo Sung
















Jung Woo Sung OMG what can I say about this Man.... OMG his role in "A Good Rain Knows" where he spoke English the whole time #YASSSSSS but the role that really got me well the 2 roles... His characters in A Moment to Remember and Sad Movie. If you ever have a moment check out these movies and remember your tissues, you'll need a whole box. If you want action then check out Musa or The Good, The Bad and The Weird.... He is a true Oppa tho he might even be an Ahjussi LOL (he is a little bit old)
Kim Soo Hyun

Do Min JOON!!!! LOL My Love From The Star was on of the best dramas of 2014. But I first saw this guy in The Moon Embracing the Sun! He was amazing! Plus he is super cute in a puppy dog way.

Kim Woo Bin... This guy came into my life as Choi Young Do the Second Male lead who you really wanted to get the girl. Kim Woo Bin has an excellent look he can either be a school boy like in the Drama School 2013 or become a Gangster like in Friends 2. He started as a model so that's why he know's how to werk the camera.

Also starring in Heirs....
Kang Ha Neul!! His storyline was quite odd as he was in love with his tutor and the main story line follow the characters played by Lee Min Ho (who will not be on this list) and Park Shin Hye and the lovely guy above. Hopefully I will get to watch the movie he did with 2pm's Jun Ho. Looking at him makes me think that my taste for Korean Idols are those who are more manly than flower boy....



 Here is a bonus pic of Jun Ho.  >>>>
He is a cutie too!








                   
And now....
Song Jae Rim who I first paid attention to him in Moon Embracing the Sun as the King's great protector. Apparently he was in Flower Boy Ramen Shop I later saw him in Inspiring Generation... Kim Hyun Joong's last Drama before his like went well... Baby Mama Drama... smh. He's been in a few other Drama's and was on a season of We Got Married! Song Jae Rim is a low key actor....

Well that is just one list of awesome actors I am sure that there are many more I can mention now but I will save them for later!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment